How to apply for our Digital Geekaship Internship Programme
If you’d like to join our programme, you have to complete a range of assessments and interviews. This includes the following:
- A technical coding assessment
- A personality assessment
- A face-to-face interview
- Relevant background checks
How do interns qualify for the programme?
You have to meet the following criteria in order to proceed with selection for our programme:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You must be an African citizen.
- You must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- You must have completed a tertiary IT or engineering qualification (a degree or a diploma A+ and N+).
- You must have practical work experience towards the completion of a tertiary IT or engineering qualification (a degree or a diploma A+ and N+).
- You must be ready to enter the job market.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply using the form below.
To complete your registration process you have to complete 2 steps:
- Register with your personal details by completing the application form below.
- We will contact you to see if you still available when the new dates of our internship has been confirmed. Thank you for your patience.