Full-stack Web Development
If you have learned a basic language already and are keen to move into the world of Web Development, then this course if for you.
Estimated time: 5 months
Cost: R22 199
You need to have worked with or have an understanding of:
- Version control basics
- How to write good code using application design patterns and basic design principles
- Basic software engineering practices
If you do not have this understanding, then you will need to attend these 3 modules first.
Extra cost – R3 375.00.
Extra time – 1 month.
During this course you will work with:
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
You will learn:
- Web application architecture
- How to setup your development environment for a web application
- Applications Servers
- How to code a full-stack web application (this is not a static website, this is the real McCoy)
- How to deploy a basic web application
- About Test Driven Development for web applications
You will end of the course by writing an exam.
Practical assessments will be submitted per course module as well as a web application.