Software Development Basics Classroom
If you have never coded before and are keen to get a base certification in your language of choice as well as solid exposure to good design at a code level and basic software engineering practices used in the corporate world, then this is for you.
Estimated time: 2.5 months
Classroom Cost: R11 248
During this course you can choose the language in which you want to work:
You will learn:
- How to setup and look after your development environment
- Version control
- How to build and deploy a back-end application
- About Test Driven Development
- How to write good code using application design patterns and basic design principles
- Basic software engineering practices
You will end of the course by writing an exam.